“The horse is the ultimate expression of freedom of movement, grace, beauty, spirit, strength and forgiveness, and especially kindness of soul.
It is our privilege to understand and appreciate this, and our obligation to learn how not to interfere with this expression of movement, but to do all we can to encourage and support it.”
– Dr. Beverly Gordon
Find out more about how we apply scientific principles and techniques to athletic training programs so your horse can stay sounder and perform better at all disciplines and levels through Grand Prix.
Explore the journey with us and learn about;
- Equine Chiropractic and Movement Assessment
- Equi-Taping® and Human Elastic KinesiologyTaping
- How to evaluate and assist in alleviating physical and mental resistances which interfere with both soundness and performance
- Developing training programs to improve overall performance
- Educational lectures, clinics and articles geared toward understanding the science of equine training and movement
On this site you can learn more about bio-mechanics and resistance behaviors to achieve the most from your riding and athletic training programs.